Sales Manager Denmark (m/f/d) | 5628
south denmark safety clothing sales expert erfolgreich besetzt
Our client is one of the leading supplier for safety shoes around the globe. For the Danish subsidiary located in Aabenraa (Apenrade), south denmark, and in order to expand our client’s market position, we arer looking for a
Sales Manager Denmark (m/f/d)
What makes this job interesting?
In addition to the exciting task in a sustainably growing market and an established brand company, this task offers the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and solution competence and to continue the success story of our client; with corresponding long-term perspectives.
As an experienced sales professional with a high affinity for goals and pronounced solution competence, you will take over responsibility within the international sales force.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Account planning (revenue and strategy) per customer
- You carry out market and potential analyses as a basis for driving dynamic growth
- New customer acquisition in the said market
- Contract negotiation and contract drafting with central buyers in the corresponding target market
- Conclusion of action and placement agreements
- Functional coordination with brand and product marketing and other sales channels
The framework conditions of the activity:
- A permanent employment contract in an established company with a sustainable brand orientation
- A value-based and success-oriented culture, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Individual and professional training programs and a highly motivated team
- The possibility to work from home
- A company car, also for private use
- 30 days holiday
This is what drives you/what you bring with you:
- You are a sales professional and master (key) account management en detail
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in field sales, ideally in the safety equipment branch
- Professional reporting (forecast and monitoring) is a matter of course for you
- Sales attitudes, such as hands-on, pragmatism, structured work, self-organization Communication skills, teamwork and thinking outside the box distinguish you and you also want to make your contribution structurally in the entire team
- You have a high willingness to travel (four days a week)
- You are accustomed to work independently and on your own initiative
- Danish at native speaker level and fluent English skills. German knowledge would be an advantage.